The Penn State York Master of Education in Teaching and Curriculum program extends its mission of teaching excellence with the Penn State York Excellence in Education Award. This award provides financial assistance of $500 per semester to students enrolled as a Penn State York student in this master’s program.
Penn State York Excellence in Education Award eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Accepted and enrolled as a degree student in the master of education in Teaching and Curriculum at Penn State York
- Completing all courses at the York campus
- Registered for a minimum of 3 graduate credits
- Hold a cumulative grade-point average of 3.00
- Not recipient of any other Penn State award or outside scholarship or grant.
This award is for degree only students in the master of education in Teaching and Curriculum, it does not apply to certificate only programs; such as Director Credential, Reading Specialist, or English as a Second Language certificates.
Scholarships are available in fall, spring, and summer. Please inquire.
Erin Nelsen, Ph.D.
Coordinator of the Masters of Education in Teaching and Curriculum and Admission Counselor
Main Classroom Building