This program is in partnership with Penn State Wilkes-Barre.
The purpose of this 8-hour workshop is to raise awareness among employees and managers of the value of business etiquette, also known as corporate etiquette. This course studies a set of acknowledged or essential manners in a business setting. Violation of business etiquette is an offensive attitude that can interrupt businesses. Business etiquette is significant because it generates a professional, reciprocally courteous environment and expands interaction, which improves business productivity.
- Demonstrate telephone and email etiquette.
- Administrative business meetings, introductions, and business cards.
- Understand verbal and non-verbal communication among stakeholders.
- Build business rapport via corporate gift-giving, dining, and doing business overseas.
- Communicate with people of diverse backgrounds by understanding their cultural norms and practices.
Dates: Tuesdays, November 15 - December 6, 2022
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Virtual instructor-led training via Zoom
Cost: $165 per person
For group registration or more information, contact [email protected].