If chosen for the summer 2023 PaSSS program, you will be required to:
- Accept your offer of admission by submitting Penn State’s $230 enrollment fee no later than May 1, and give Penn State permission to change your start date from fall 2023 to summer 2023.
- Complete your 2022-23 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by May 1, in addition to your 2023-24 FAFSA to see if you qualify for additional aid for the 2023 summer term.
- Attend PaSSS Orientation on Monday, June 26 from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Attend New Student Orientation (NSO) before June 26, to schedule your fall classes.
- Attend Summer PaSSS courses (CAS 100B - Public Speaking and PSU 8 - First-Year Seminar) which begin June 28 and end August 2.
- Participate fully in tutoring, mentoring activities, and academic skills development workshops.
- Students are expected to attend a field trip to Washington, DC, on Thursday, July 20.